When I blog, it’s usually about Linux, or Operating Systems, or cool things you can do with Linux or with operating systems. Today I’m going to post about a Television Ad from the February 2021 Super Bowl Game where the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs. The game is important yes, because my Mom was a fan of Tom Brady. We miss her dearly, as well as my Dad who passed a few years before she did. They got to watch the game together, but more important and significant (to me anyway) was the Jeep Ad that came on the screen.
Why this Ad?
- My Mom and Dad have owned Jeep vehicles for a long time
- Mom became a huge fan of Springsteen after my Dad passed in 2018
- Bruce lights what looks like a memorial yartzheit candle at about 1 minute 23 seconds in.
- My Mom was 23 when she had her first child, born on Monday November 6th
- My Mom’s birthday is the same day, and she too was born on a Monday. Monday’s child is fair of face.
- The ad aired during the 3rd quarter of the game. I am one of 3 children
- The date of the game was 2/7/2021. 2 x 7 = 14. My sister was born on June 14th and this was the first time she ever watched a Super Bowl game. She too was surprised and amazed at this Jeep TV Ad and how symbolic to my Mom it was.